baskets

baskets

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Happy March!

Happy March everyone!  Today I want to share this book I found at one of my favorite hobby store "Hobby Lobby" This book Polymer Clay Cookbook by Jessica and Susan Partain shows you how to create all these food items.  Little tiny foods.. you can't really tell by the cover but if you are looking to make little tiny food items out of polymer clay this is it! I made these items into cell phone charm thinking It'll be sooooo stinking cute hanging off of my cell phone.. except my new phone do not have a place to put charms.. boo!

Sushi on a plate with wasabi and chopsticks
cupcake
cinnamon roll
lemon slice
The book has all these instructions and more!!

So what am I going to do with these cell phone charm?? 

pretzel

2 comments:

  1. HI!! I am one of your followers. I am a basket weaver too. So with that being said. Whay don't you somehow try to use them as basket tie ons. You may have to change a thing or two. Maybe you could start over and make some more a little larger or group some together to make a tie on. Just a thought.....Maureen
    macbasketspa@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maureen, thanks for following! I never thought about putting them on my basket!! what a great idea!! I have some coffee cup and beans I made that I wired but didn't put a ring on yet!! I think they may be perfect to put on my coffee fixing basket! I will post them when I get it done! thanks again for a great idea!!

    ReplyDelete