baskets

baskets

Sunday, September 4, 2011

Free basket patterns

Hi everyone,  Today I don't have a basket I made to share yet, I'm working on it, but I've started other projects that kept me from finishing the basket I originally wanted to share with you all so today I'm sharing a link to joannas collections  If you already know about it, think of it as a reminder to visit her site often to check on the monthly free patterns she posts.  Its only available during the month so when you see a basket you want to make in the future, make sure you print it.  If you miss it, you can purchase a pattern from her site.  This basket above, is free for August, today, Sept 4 it was still up there, but I would not be surprised if she post a new one soon so if you like it like I do print it so you can make it later! you can get her monthly pattern by going to her site http://www.joannascollections.com/ She sells basket patterns, kits as well as hand woven baskets. 

No comments:

Post a Comment