baskets

baskets

Thursday, November 10, 2011

Totoro

Today, instead of sharing with you basket pattern, (sorry if you where looking for one) but I want to share with you something I've been working on. When it gets cold I like to work with yarn and while the outside temp started to drop, I started looking on line to see what I can work on.  I found a site that a gal came up with pattern to make Totoro Amigurumi.  What is Amigurumi? that's Japanese word for Crocheted stuffed toy.  What is Totoro? I can't be too sure what he is but he is Anime character from my neighbor Totoro by Hayao Miyazaki.  He also wrote and directed Anime like Ponyo and Kiki's delivery service. 

anyway I found this free pattern site totoro and made one! so cute! It was very easy to make it!! now I'm making the little white one and I hope to find a pattern for the LARGE gray one and maybe even the catbus!!

No comments:

Post a Comment