baskets

baskets

Saturday, February 9, 2013

Can you say Chocolate?

I try my best to make a birthday cake for my basket weaving group on their birthday week because nothing is better and tastier to celebrate then to enjoy a cake with friends.  This week I made a chocolate cake with chocolate mousse filling and chocolate ganache glaze.   I wanted to make a chocolate cake with chocolate mousse filling so I Googled and found this recipe from food network.  No picture on their site so I was a bit worried what it was going to look like but I think it turned out pretty well. 
this is what the inside looks like cake uses no flour so I guess if you don't use the cookie crumbs on the outside it would be gluten free?? its not advertised as gluten free so I can't be for sure since I'm not totally sure if chocolate has gluten?? I don't know.    Only thing I changed on the recipe is changed the ganache chocolate, it said to use semisweet but I used bittersweet chocolate and semisweet chocolate mix.  It wasn't that hard to make and it was super yummy!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment