baskets

baskets

Monday, October 17, 2011

Mini Loaf Basket

Hi all! sorry about the neglect yet again, but I've been running around like a chicken without a head and finally, I think I got grasp on things and maybe I will be back to posting as I once started and hopefully keep up because I have lots I want to share with you.  Today I'm going to share with you a basket pattern I got from Basket Maker's catalog and its called Mini Loaf Basket 2007 Only thing I did different was the handles.  I saw the pattern, I had everything but the handle they called for so I made my own handles. 

This Thursday I will post a tutorial on making your own handles !

This basket looks smaller than it does, hence the name "Mini Loaf Basket" in our house it be single person loaf! we love our bread! especially freshly baked bread!

No comments:

Post a Comment