baskets

baskets

Thursday, August 4, 2011

tissue box cover


Wow! I can't believe I skipped over a week of posting!! I've been quite busy going on short weekend trip with my family, getting my youngest ready for Kindergarten,  nephew and niece's birthday parties, sick husbands you name it, I've been dealing with it!! well I think I can almost see the light at the end of the tunnel! I'm going to try to keep up with my post and share more crafts I'm going to be doing!! I have list of things I want to work on.. only if I had more time! oh wait, my youngest will be going to school full day every day M-F so maybe I will have more time for craft! Enough about my life, but let me share with you what I finished last week but didn't get around to posting!! I planned on it but just didn't get around to it till today! The pattern I used came from  NC Basketworks called a touch of elegance.  several of my friends ordered the tissue box cover base from her and made this cover, I just happened have a square tissue box cover and wanted to make one like this so I incorporated her pattern to fit my top. I think it came out pretty good.


I used  28 flat reed as a stakes and basically eye balled it to make it look like the pattern but in the square box shape.

No comments:

Post a Comment