baskets

baskets

Friday, December 9, 2011

Bucket basket


Today I'm sharing this bucket  basket I finished last night, original pattern is called Fall Basket by Suzanne Moore who is one of my favorite author!! here is the link to the original basket pattern Fall Basket Pattern She is brilliant!!! anyway, I changed the dyed reed color because this basket is stinking cute so I wanted to use it year round, not just during the fall. I used dark teal, light brown and apple green (Rit Dye)I plan on changing the buckle around with the season and enjoy the basket all year long!! The buckle I used I had my mom make them at her ceramic class but similar buckles are available from Suzanne as well or find them at your local basket supply store here is Suzanne's link: click me!  BTW most of her reeds are on sale right now until December 29th 5PM EST sale flyer .  Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment