baskets

baskets

Monday, December 19, 2011

so its been a while

Yes its been over a week since I last wrote.  I have plans and things I want to post BUT I cannot find my camera battery charger!!! so I can't take pictures!! I also had a big big birthday party for my youngest and was quite busy planning and preparing for that festivities as well so I did have my handful but I haven't forgotten about this blog!! I will be back shortly to post patterns and recipes in a day or two..  meantime I'm going to go tare apart my bedroom, where I think the battery charger is and locate it, charge my camera and we'll be back to business! Mean time here is a card I made this Halloween using $1 stamps and some punches.  the spider web is just a web printed scrapbook paper I punched out with large circle, spider stamp was punched out using medium size circle, and the scalloped circle was one of those extra large scalloped circle.  and then we have the square punch in Large and the Jumbo scalloped square.  all the stamps I used here was in the $1 bin at Michael's this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment