baskets

baskets

Saturday, December 10, 2011

Foxy Scarf


Several months ago, I was surfing the net (do they still call it surfing the net?) I stumbled upon a picture of a crocheted fox scarf.  I just had to have it!!! I don't buy many patterns on line but this was something I just had to have!!! so I ordered the Fox, Raccoon, and Panda scarf pattern and within the hour I received a e-mail with a PDF files for all 3 scarfs!!!  so I ran out the door to Jo-Ann's who I must say has the best selection of yarn at affordable prices.  I know we have a "Yarn" shops here in Indy and they carry beautiful yarn but too expensive for something I'm making for kids and daily use. I quickly started it and  I finished my scarf!! my younger son claimed it so I started making my second one and when I'm done I'm going to make the Raccoon one for my oldest Son's GF.  Here is a link to the etsy site to purchase the pattern if you are interested. click if you want to buy the pattern from her.

Happy Crocheting!!

No comments:

Post a Comment